ORIGO Stepping Stones
A flexible and balanced mathematics solution
ORIGO Stepping Stones is a comprehensive program that brings conceptual understanding of mathematics to the forefront of teaching and learning.
Intended for daily use in the classroom, Stepping Stones includes a unique set of digital tools and print supplements, as well as embedded professional learning for teacher support.
- ORIGO Stepping Stones balances the dimensions of rigor in a number of ways by:
- Developing conceptual understanding using a range of powerful visual models
- Creating rich opportunities for classroom discourse and language development
- Fostering thinking skills and procedural fluency
- Providing opportunities to apply learning across real problems, open investigations, and enrichment activities
- Offering multiple methods to assess deep understanding, fluency of skills, and applications of mathematics
Digital Teacher Edition
- Classroom-ready for on-demand access and interactive displays
- Instant access to all content K-6 with your digital subscription
- Intuitive navigation on any device
The Number Case